Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

This week's topic: 10 Things You Didn't Like About School
While I usually enjoyed school, there were, of course, things I did not enjoy. I'm including all grades here.1. Getting up early.
2. School food. Cafeteria food is just nasty, and mostly unhealthy, too. The college "caf" was the worst!
3. Weekend homework. Weekends are for relaxing and taking a break. No homework!
4. Having to ask permission to go to the bathroom.
5. Speech class. I always got so nervous and hated people watching me give a speech!
6. P.E. I was never very athletic/sports-minded. I was in shape from dancing, but when it came time for sports, I felt so stupid.

7. Quiet hours in the dorm. I thought starting at 11:00 p.m. was a little too early for college.
8. EXAM HOURS in the dorm. Even worse. You couldn't even sneeze without an RA saying something.
9. Going to an out-of-state college, most of my friends lived far away from my home. I hated that. I missed my friends every break!
10.
Cliques. Always have, probably always will hate the cliques. High school was the worst, but college offered its share, too.

10 on Tuesday provided by Ten on Tuesday blog.

4 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I hated gym (PE) so dropped it in grade 9!

I loved school so did 10 things I liked about school. Ha!

I played :)

Florinda said...

I'm with you on #2, #4, #5 (STILL hate that!) and definitely #6, which was #1 on my list.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

The Gal Herself said...

I hated cliques and PE, too. I'm so glad to (finally) be an adult. It's easier.

Sue said...

So college? 1. 8am classes
2. 9am classes 3. classes longer than 50 min. 4. community bathrooms
5. sororities 6. uptight professors 7. uptight roommates 8. whole milk 9. research papers (I went BEFORE internet!) 10. TUITION