Monday, March 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday--March 16, 2009

It's unbelievable that March is nearly halfway over already! Before I know it, I'll have a 5 year old & 2 year old. Time sure flies in parenthood!

I'm looking forward to our menu this week. There are some new recipes, along with a family favorite. Yum! :)
Menu Plan Monday

Monday: Crockpot Ranch Potatoes & Chicken, green beans
Tuesday: Corned Beef & Cabbage! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Wednesday:
Banana Oat Flapjacks, fruit & yogurt
Thursday:
Meatloaf Muffins, potatoes, veggies
Friday:
White Bean Enchiladas (posted before, but never actually tried. Looks delicious!)

I'm an Organizing Junkie is the host of MPM (w/ guest host Erin this week). Head on over for hundreds of menu plans.

2 comments:

Sue said...

let's have a corned beef war...............grrrrr!!!

Unknown said...

Tuesday is my day off and I enjoy setting some time aside to visit MPM bloggers.
Thanks for providing some inspiration for future menu plans. Happy St. Patrick's Day!Enjoy your week