Sunday, March 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday--March 30, 2009

Quickly approaching April means that in 2 short weeks I will have a 5 year old!!!
And a 2 year old!!!
I am so not ready for my oldest to be 5. It just seems too big.

He eats like crazy, though, so the menu plan is serious business. This week:
Menu Plan Monday
Monday: Crockpot Greek Chicken, green beans (I alter recipe slightly)
Tuesday: Fruited Quinoa, yogurt, fresh fruit on side
Wednesday:
Soup & Sandwiches
Thursday:
Maple Glazed Pork, rice and veggies
Friday:
Oatmeal Pancakes, fruit

Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie, headquarters for MPM.

Thanks for stopping by! What will you be eating this week?

4 comments:

Sue said...

what is the Q one??? I NEED a good recipe for tomorrow! I'm making a family a meal & the mom has cancer.

Oh, you WILL lose weight! it was winter, don't worry, soon you'll be chasing the boys in your backyard.

Colleen said...

HI, Found your blog through Justine's blog...do you live around Steubenville too? I went to college out there. Cute boys!

Brenda said...

Mmmmm, your menu sounds yummy! Pretty soon your baby will be in kindegarten! My baby goes in the fall.

Hyperactive Lu said...

Looks good especially the greek chicken!!!! I didn't get my menu up this week...pooey on me! :(