Already today I've:
- washed, folded, & put laundry away
- cleaned bathroom, complete w/ mirrors, scrub toilet, bathtub, even floors-mopped, too, and washed rugs
- vacuumed our 3 bedrooms
- pjs already out, Aidan's uniform already set for tomorrow
- coffee pot already set for tomorrow, as is boys' morning juice
- mopped hallway and kitchen, dining area
- prayed rosary (been a long time on that one)
- I've stayed on program with my eating and done well today. Already drank most of my water, and eaten 3 servings of veggies.
If I was this productive every day, I could get rid of the tv! Ha! But never. I love my tv-watching.
Still on today's list:
-pick Pat up, go to one last store & price fridges.
-Come home & eat a fast dinner. Probably switching to hot dogs since we now have to go to the store between leaving work & home.
-Shower the boys, Aidan reads to us, boys to bed.
-The hardest part today will be forcing myself to exercise. I really need to, but I've lost so much motivation. Hopefully the rain will hold off & I can power walk, listening to Manic Mommies.
One thing brings me down-over a week ago-and I downward spiral. I really need to change that about myself. Easier said than done.
I am happy to have so much done already this week, though. Let's see if I can keep it up!