- bending over when not pregnant
- sweeping the floor (again, when not pregnant)
- walking fast
- going long stretches between bathroom breaks (when not pregnant)
- Sleep. Glorious sleep. Seriously, 8 a.m. now is really sleeping in. I remember in college, 8 a.m. felt like the crack of dawn!
- I take advantage of my kids' always offering hugs. That may change one day as they get older, and I need to take more advantage of that now. Too often I act like it slows me down too much.
- My husband's willingness to do so much right now. I sit back while he bathes the boys & puts them to bed. He does that, and I hit the couch w/ the heating pad on my back.
- I take advantage of prayer, knowing God is always there to listen. Do I or don't I? I suppose if I truly took advantage, I'd offer up more words to Him. Huh.
That's my thought for today.
Anything you realize you take advantage of or for granted in easier situations?