Sunday, August 07, 2011

Menu Plan Monday--August 8, 2011


Monday: Crockpot Cola Chicken, baked beans, raw baby carrots
Tuesday: Pasta Night (meatless)
Wednesday: Tacos (ground beef)
Thursday: Sandwich Night (grilled cheese or fried egg for the boys; black bean veggie burger for me)
Friday: Zucchini Squares & zucchini sticks (believe it or not, Aidan's request)

2 weeks until school starts! AGH!!! I can honestly say I am not ready, and for those of you in the loop, I still don't feel 100% either way for this school year. I know one thing for sure: summer has gone by too fast, and I'm not ready to send my boys off.
When does school start for you?

1 comment:

Amy said...

::hugs:: I'm just getting caught up on blogs and I wish there was a magic answer to your school struggle. I will pray for you that the right answer becomes clear!

We start the 16th here. I'm about to blog where we are prep-wise. Getting there, but still plenty to do!