Saturday, November 05, 2011

Halloween 2011

Cillian's 1st Halloween, too. :)

Halloween was colder this year, and by the time October 31 actually arrived, we were kind of burned out from trick-or-treating. Sad, isn't it?
It was our FOURTH Halloween event.
We had trick-or-treated at an outdoor mall, in the downtown of the city where the school is, and at our parish event. By Monday night, the boys were just drained and the excitement wore off.
Now I know: next year, we skip some of the business events! (gladly)

Halloween was still fun, of course. We did our Mummy Dogs for dinner, hit the good houses, and watched some of It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown once back home.
See for yourself how adorable my boys were (no bias, of course;):
My little pumpkin on his 1st Halloween
 Brennan as "Luigi"
 My 3 boys

 one of my favorites
 Aidan as "Mario"
 Pat & his boys
 Me with my Little Men
 Our jack-o-lantern. Aidan drew it on this year!

I hope you had a wonderful Halloween!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow, you guys were busy! I love the costumes :) For Halloween, I did nothing. I think I got out of work a half hour early because the kids were going trick or treating though.