Friday, April 06, 2007

Photo Friday: My Secret Dream

Crazy Hip Blog Mamas chose "My Secret Dream" as the theme for this week's Photo Friday.

I didn't even have to think twice to know what mine is. DANCING.

Growing up my siblings and I took lessons. I started with jazz, then tap and jazz, had some lyrical/ballet in there...in high school I competed.

I have an extreme passion for dancing. I miss it. I love dancing. I love watching live performances. I get hooked on Dancing with the Stars. Live performances like Stomp, Singing in the Rain, Chicago, the Rockettes...love them.


I wish I had a real picture to post. Instead I post images of things that hopefully will give you an idea of just how good I dream of being. :)

4 comments:

Aldara said...

Oh I love dancing. I took ballet for a year when I was five and my parents couldn't afford the classes so I was taken out. I wish I had convinced them to continue. I can salsa and merengue (the half latin in me) and I love Irish step dancing (my other half). I would love to learn to swing dance with hubby.
Have a good day!
Aldara

Mom2Amara said...

First time at your blog -- and while I"m a newcomer, I have to say, you should go towards your dream! It may not be realistic to shoot for Broadway [but again, I don't know maybe it is :)] but you should do dancing recrationally. It's an easy way to get a piece of your dream!

Here via the CHBM!

Ms Eva said...

Also my first time to your blog - discovered via CHBM. Although I am not at all a dancer, I too, love watching others who are. Dancing w/the Stars is a great show... I watch with my 4yr old daughter... she takes dance and I 'dream' occasionally that she (and her younger brother) may dance together in competitions someday. Big dream, I know.

Unknown said...

Dancing is a great dream! :-)