Monday, January 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday--January 21, 2008

Hi there! Last week we finally got back to sticking to our menu, for the most part. We also finally tried that Two-Mustard Chicken. (It's been on our menu a few times, but this was our first time actually preparing it!) It was decent, but a little tangy for my preferences. I think it'd be better with just the Dijon mustard and honey. This week:
Monday: Soup & Sandwiches
Tuesday: Crockpot Vegetarian Chili, corn muffins
Wednesday: Tandoori Chicken
Thursday: Cowboy Pot Pie
Friday: Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie

Hubby has off work today & I am so grateful! The little one was up a ton last night, and I am hoping for a nap.
Thanks for stopping by! Head over to Laura's to join in MPM!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds good! :)

DEHausfrau said...

OK, I'm bookmarking the Tandoori Chickn. Thanks for sharing. Check my MPM out if you get a chance and have a great week.

Andrea said...

Hey, I thought of you because my mom and sister joined WW.