Sunday, March 02, 2008

Movie Night

Hubby & I finally had the chance to watch a new movie last night. I guess I should clarify-new to us. It's now available on the movie channels. We watched Disturbia, and I thought it was pretty darn good. That Shia LaBeouf is a little cutie!
There were comical touches, suspense...it all made for a worthy watch. Some scenes got my heart going a little faster, where I requested my husband scoot a tad closer to me on the couch. ;) It didn't drag on or anything. I definitely suggest it.

Have you seen it?

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I love love loved that movie!!! It was so good! I can't believe it wasn't more popular.

And yes, Shia Labeouf is fine.

Unknown said...

Ok that's just wierd! I started watching Disturbia last night when we were at my parents!! But I only got to watch about 15 minutes of it before we had to head home. In fact I just told Jason a few minutes ago how much I want to see it, he mentioned that he has it somewhere(he thinks) from when he was overseas or something like that, and then I got on here, and see that you just watched it for the first time last night. Reading your review of it being good, really really makes me want to watch it even more, LOL!