Sunday, September 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday--September 22, 2008

Hello & welcome to my edition of MPM! Laura had a great idea for this week: share some of your tried & true family favorites. There is no guess work in this-meals you've had and you all love. ;)
Not each meal for this week is a Family Favorite, but I noted the ones that are, and I'm sharing others that are favorites, they just didn't make it on the menu this week.
Monday: Rice-Vegetable Casserole
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Red Beans & Barley
Wednesday: Savory Pizza Meatloaf (Family Favorite)
Thursday: Apple Chicken (this is a similar recipe)
Friday: Leftovers and/or Soup&Sandwiches

Meatloaf Muffins are a Family Favorite for us. My husband always requests them, and we never have leftovers. Some other Family Favorites are: Vegetarian Lasagna, Vegetable Quesadillas, Crockpot Ranch Potatoes & Chicken, Sticky Teriyaki Chicken, and Oatmeal Pancakes. Those are all tried & true for us! If you try one of these recipes and like it, let me know. :)

I'm an Organizing Junkie is the home of Menu Plan Monday. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

DEHausfrau said...

Yumm, meatloaf muffins! Thanks for sharing and have a great week.