Monday, August 10, 2009

Menu Plan Monday--August 10, 2009

Monday: Meatloaf Muffins, potatoes, green beans
Tuesday: Pasta Night
Wednesday: Grill out with some friends?
Friday: Leave for Gatlinburg??

We had a fun, exhausting weekend visiting my brother & sister-in-law. We went out on their boat yesterday, coming home with shiny sunburns to show for it. ;)
I am very happy this week, because my husband is actually home every night. He is on break from school, and we have him home for dinner every single day. I didn't realize how much I was missing him until this weekend-we were all together and he was stress-free.
Since he's off school, I'm including some of his favorites-the meatloaf muffins, and vegetable quesadillas.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

The meatloaf muffins sound good. It's been a long time since I've made any of those. Have fun in Gatlinburg. I live about 3 hours away, but it's still been about 4 years since I've got to visit there. It's a great place though.

Kelli said...

HI! I am stopping by from Org Junkie’s site! Your menu looks yummy... I am printing the meatlolaf muffins recipe!. :-)

Kelli – 3 Boys & a Dog: homeschooling, recipes, reviews, giveaways, Fave Friday & more!
http://momof3boys3702.blogspot.com/

Hyperactive Lu said...

I've seen meatloaf muffins before, I think, on Rachael Ray's 30 minute meals. They sound so good and easy and love the idea of serving sizes.

Also, you're going to Gatlinburg? I'm so jealous! I can't wait to go to the mountains, but gotta wait til Baby Bean pops out! :) Have fun!

Mandy said...

Meatloaf muffins are yummy and don't take any time to cook in the oven. :) Have a fun trip!

Unknown said...

Hope to see you at Crock Pot Wednesdays on diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com this week. Thanks for posting. Debbie