Monday, August 24, 2009

Menu Plan Monday --August 24, 2009

This week is very monumental for us. Our oldest is starting school full time - kindergarten! I have been one emotional momma, saying many prayers for a great year & fast-friends to be found. Feel free to say a prayer and/or cross your fingers along with me. And let me add that this week I am grateful for Barefoot Pinot Grigio. ;)
Monday: Wild Rice & White Bean Medley, peas, apple slices,
Tuesday: Crockpot Beans as Tacos
Wednesday: Aidan's choice! 1st day of school
Friday: Pasta Night

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy week, and a great menu plan. Hope first day of school goes great!

Sue said...

I know Aidan will make friends fast. seems like a great school when they take such effort to put yard signs in the new students lawn. nice!

Hyperactive Lu said...

Praying for a smooth transition for Aidan and peace for you! And the menu looks great!!!