Sunday, March 06, 2011

Menu Plan Monday--March 7, 2011

Monday: Meal from a generous MOPS mom
TuesdayCrockpot Cola Chicken Sandwiches, baked beans, baby carrots
Wednesday: Pancakes-Boys' Night to cook
Thursday: Leftovers/TBD
Friday: Pierogies, salad, baked beans

We have been so blessed with people bringing us over meals and/or giftcards for a meal. Such a tremendous help!
Cillian turned 2 weeks this past Friday. I feel I should be fully back in the swing of things. Slowly I'm getting there, but I'm not fully there yet. I'm trying to remain patient with my body, giving it time to fully heal; However, I am very restless to start exercising. Ugh to waiting!

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you have a good week. :)

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I am putting crock pot cola chicken sandwiches on the menu NEXT WEEK. Those sound fun and fabulous!

(Happy two weeks, Cillian!)